" _________________________

The Optimist fell ten storeys,


And at each window bar,

He shouted to his friends,

"All right so far!"

_________________________ "

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The best medicine

08/03/2011



     About friendship, I would say that I feel so many things. I might have seen the pics of my friends more times than anybody else might have seen. A glow of nostalgic smile appears on my face; and I get lost into memories. Sometimes they bring tears too. Miss you all.



The unofficial Kurta & Jeans day ------ A family I found in friends


     Friends mean a lot to me. Rather I would say, my friends are my life. And tomorrow if someone among you says "I won't talk to you anymore", or if we cross each other on a path but I do not cross through your mind even though you cross mine, I'll really feel helpless and hurt. Without his friends, the brand "nbhirud" has no value. But when when his friends are with him, nbhirud is invincible. With you all, I feel like a Superman in Batman's disguise. He has the strength to fight the greatest war, to sacrifice happily, to be a noble philosopher; if he knows that you all are with him


Our Horizon extends beyond the world !


     Without you all, life would continue, but there would be a lesser life in that life. When I am with my friends, you won't find me talking much. But still I speak a lot without speech to those who understand my style of speech. I simply enjoy the company of my friends. Maybe I speak less because the happiness leaves me speechless.

     "Not laughter, but your friends are the best medicine for you"



Amazing race



CSI RAIT Techknow 2010, the last day ----- Us

Black tee day



Those were the days !
Will they return ?






Wanna ride again ?




The best night out - Goa !




1 comment:

  1. Man...really miss those days.Had soo much funnnn!! Now ppl hav no time to meet.

    ReplyDelete