" _________________________

The Optimist fell ten storeys,


And at each window bar,

He shouted to his friends,

"All right so far!"

_________________________ "

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"An Attempt into Poetry"

Note: This post was originally written in a diary in breaks. I decided to present it just the way it could be found in my diary. Thats why you will find times and dates mentioned above each break.



29/04/2011 08:03am Friday 
(sitting in a Mumbai Local on my way to Vikhroli)


      Actually, on my way to the Panvel Railway station, I sung an original poetry, created "on the fly" and was dedicated to my friends and the side effects of friendship.
But now, when I sat down to write it down, I could only remember bits of it. It not just had nice words, but had a rhythm too. Of course it was liked by me because it was "created", though only God could tell how it actually was. I thought it could had been a Bryan Adams competitor.
      Still it feels good that I could create a Poetry, or rather, I was able to express my feelings, as they were coming to my mind, in a poetic manner. So I'm not writing it down (OMG ! You are saved !), but let me write down a paragraph that I could not put poetically during the walk to station, and so was left into my mind.


29/04/2011 08:16am Friday 
(Just crossed Sea-woods station, window seat left side)


      We all had been together for a short span of our lives. But now.....


(By now I started to feel like Mumbai should 
have magnetically suspended local trains)


.....it feels as if we had been together forever; and the heart says we should be such nice friends till the end. Though we are scattered now, one group across India and the other across Capgemini Mumbai, what is important is the deep feeling of mutual respect, trust and knowing that you could and you will share everything with these friends without hesitation.


     At the end, when we all meet together in hell, the Aura of our goodwill will transform it into a heaven, better than the heaven. And the Gods would envy looking at the earth as the earth would glow even during night because of the sacred aura, the source of which would be the goodwill and purity in the hearts of us residing in the new heaven deep underneath the earth. (I have always heard that the hell of today its there, if not, please correct me)



03/05/2011 9:57pm Tuesday 
(At home)


Lessons learnt: 

  • Own a mobile phone with recording facility and a good amount of memory.
  • Record it when you sing an original poetry next time. :-)



1 comment:

  1. Gambling Sites and Gambling Sites for South Africa - Airjordan20 Retro
    The South African government's efforts to create a air jordan 18 retro racer blue super site world of online air jordan 18 retro men red good website gambling have been hindered where to get air jordan 18 retro red suede by show air jordan 18 retro yellow suede the air jordan 18 retro South African government's failure to respond to the

    ReplyDelete